What's Jujiaqiao Like?
While in Jujiaqiao, you can enjoy the restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Century Park and Lujiazui Central Greenland. There's plenty more to see, including Pudong Riverside Promenade and Park and The Bund.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Jujiaqiao?
We have 7 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Jujiaqiao but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Health club • Bar • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Steam room • Central location
Citadines Lujiazui Shanghai - 0.6 mi (1 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant
Central Hotel Shanghai - 4.2 mi (6.8 km) away4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
Grand Central Hotel Shanghai - 4.2 mi (6.7 km) awayLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
Grand Hyatt Shanghai - 2.9 mi (4.7 km) awayLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
The Westin Bund Center, Shanghai - 4.2 mi (6.7 km) awayLuxury hotel with indoor pool, bar
How to Get to Jujiaqiao
Jujiaqiao is located 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the heart of Shanghai.
- Shanghai Pudong Intl. Airport (PVG), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from Jujiaqiao
- Hongqiao International Airport (SHA), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Jujiaqiao
Getting to Jujiaqiao on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Beiyangjing Road Station
- Deping Road Station
Things to See and Do in and around Jujiaqiao
What to See in Jujiaqiao
- Century Park
- Lujiazui Central Greenland
- Pudong Riverside Promenade and Park
- The Bund
- Tongji University