What's Hashirano like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Hashirano. Visit places such as Iwakuni Park and Kintaikyo Bridge when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Iwakuni Shirohebi Shrine and Kikko Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Hashirano
Hashirano is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Iwakuni.
- Iwakuni (IWK), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from Hashirano
Things to see and do in and around Hashirano
Things to see near Hashirano:
- Iwakuni Park (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- Kintaikyo Bridge (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Iwakuni Shirohebi Shrine (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Kikko Park (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Iwakuni Castle (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Hashirano:
- Iwakuni Art Museum (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Imazu White Snakes Museum (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Iwakuni?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 211 mm of rainfall)