What's Ober-Sankt-Veit like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Ober-Sankt-Veit. Take time to see places such as Doll-Wiese and Friedhof Ober-St-Veit while you're here. Schönbrunn Palace and Vienna State Opera are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Ober-Sankt-Veit
Ober-Sankt-Veit is located 4.9 mi (8 km) from the heart of Vienna.
- Vienna International Airport (VIE), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Ober-Sankt-Veit
Things to see and do in and around Ober-Sankt-Veit
Things to see near Ober-Sankt-Veit:
- Friedhof Ober-St-Veit (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Schönbrunn Palace (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Gloriette (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Schoenbrunn Bad (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Wiener Stadthalle (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Ober-Sankt-Veit:
- Vienna State Opera (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Schönbrunn Zoo (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Vienna Technical Museum (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Euro Plaza (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Mariahilfer Street (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Vienna?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, September (average 92 mm of rainfall)