Where is Heʻeia Kea Harbor?
Kaneohe is home to Heʻeia Kea Harbor. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Waikiki Beach and Ala Moana Center.
Where Can I Stay near Heʻeia Kea Harbor?
You might want to consider this hotel in Heʻeia Kea Harbor.
Paradise Bay Resort - 1.8 mi (3 km) away
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
Things to See and Do near Heʻeia Kea Harbor
What to See near Heʻeia Kea Harbor
- Kaneohe Bay
- Kāne‘ohe Bay
- Kualoa Beach Park
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Kailua Bay Beach
Things to Do near Heʻeia Kea Harbor
- Bishop Museum
- Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course
- Hoomaluhia Botanical Gardens
- Ko'olau Golf Club
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
How to Get to Heʻeia Kea Harbor
Flights to Kaneohe
- Daniel K. Inouye Intl. Airport (HNL), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from central Kaneohe
- Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from central Kaneohe