Where is Grenada National Museum?
St. George's is home to Grenada National Museum. Visitors to beachside St. George's love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Fort George and St. George's Harbor.
Where Can I Stay near Grenada National Museum?
We've got 28 hotels to pick from within a mile of Grenada National Museum. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 4 beach bars
- 3.5-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
- 3-star apartment • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Things to See and Do near Grenada National Museum
What to See near Grenada National Museum
- Fort George
- St. George's Harbor
- Grand Anse Beach
- Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park
- Morne Rouge Beach
Things to Do near Grenada National Museum
- Grand Anse Shopping Center
- Spiceland Mall
- Excel Plaza
- La Sagesse Nature Center
- Esplanade Mall
How to Get to Grenada National Museum
Flights to St. George's
- Maurice Bishop Intl. Airport (GND), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from central St. George's