Where is Dexter-Huron?
Dexter is home to Dexter-Huron. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Hill Auditorium and University of Michigan Museum of Art.
Where Can I Stay near Dexter-Huron?
You might want to consider this hotel in Dexter-Huron.
Eco-friendly riverfront home! Close to Ann Arbor - 1.1 mi (1.8 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Comfy beds
Things to See and Do near Dexter-Huron
What to See near Dexter-Huron
- Huron River
- University of Michigan
- Michigan Stadium
- Crisler Arena
- Yost Ice Arena
Things to Do near Dexter-Huron
- Hill Auditorium
- University of Michigan Museum of Art
- Exhibit Museum of Natural History at the University Of Michigan
- Briarwood Mall
- Ann Arbor Hands On Museum
How to Get to Dexter-Huron
Flights to Dexter
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW), 28.7 mi (46.3 km) from central Dexter
- Ann Arbor, MI (ARB-Ann Arbor Municipal), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from central Dexter