Where is Buttersville Park?
Ludington is home to Buttersville Park. Visitors to beachside Ludington love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit S.S. Badger: Lake Michigan Carferry and Ludington Waterfront Park.
Where Can I Stay near Buttersville Park?
We've got 130 hotels to pick from within 5 miles of Buttersville Park. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
Ventura Motel - 1.5 mi (2.4 km) away
- 3-star B&B • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Summers Inn - 1.6 mi (2.6 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Buttersville Park
What to See near Buttersville Park
- Ludington Waterfront Park
- Ludington State Park
- Lake Michigan
- Huron-Manistee National Forest
- Pere Marquette River
Things to Do near Buttersville Park
- Historic White Pine Village
- Port of Ludington Maritime Museum
- West Michigan Fairgrounds
- Hemlock Golf Club
- Amber Elk Ranch
How to Get to Buttersville Park
Flights to Ludington
- Manistee, MI (MBL-Manistee County-Blacker), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from central Ludington