Where is Navajo/Queens Garden Loop?
Bryce Canyon is home to Navajo/Queens Garden Loop. Bryce Canyon is well known for its many excursions and restaurants. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Bryce Canyon National Park and Sunset Point.
Where Can I Stay near Navajo/Queens Garden Loop?
We've got 32 hotels you can choose from within 5 miles of Navajo/Queens Garden Loop. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Best Western Plus Ruby's Inn - 3.5 mi (5.7 km) away
- 3-star B&B • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Spacious rooms
Bryce View Lodge, part of the Ruby’s Inn Resort - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away
- 3-star B&B • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Spacious rooms
Things to See and Do near Navajo/Queens Garden Loop
What to See near Navajo/Queens Garden Loop
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Sunset Point
- Bryce Canyon National Park Visitor Center
- Bryce Point
- Bryce Natural Bridge
Things to Do near Navajo/Queens Garden Loop
- Old Bryce Town
- Ebenezer's Barn and Grill
- Bryce Wildlife Adventure