Where is Granbury City Beach?
Granbury is home to Granbury City Beach. Granbury is a family-friendly city known for its cultural attractions such as the entertainment choices and the historic sites. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Historic Granbury Square and Lake Granbury.
Where Can I Stay near Granbury City Beach?
We've got 41 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Granbury City Beach. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Hilton Garden Inn Granbury
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Days Inn by Wyndham Granbury
- 3-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Casa Farina B&B
- 4-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Just Blocks Away from the Historic Granbury Square and Festivals!
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near Granbury City Beach
What to See near Granbury City Beach
- Lake Granbury
- Historic Granbury Square
- Granbury City Park
- Acton Nature Center of Hood County
Things to Do near Granbury City Beach
- Harbor Lakes Golf Club
- Granbury Doll House Museum
- Hood County Jail and Historical Museum
- Granbury's Railroad Depot Museum
- U.S. Veterans Museum