Where is Snake River Canyon Trail?
Twin Falls is home to Snake River Canyon Trail. Visitors give high marks for top attractions and activities such as the many excursions and shopping in this family-friendly city. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Shoshone Falls and Snake River Canyon.
Where Can I Stay near Snake River Canyon Trail?
We've got 11 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Snake River Canyon Trail. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
Best Western Plus Twin Falls Hotel
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
Motel 6 Twin Falls, ID
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Central location
Red Lion Hotel Twin Falls
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Snake River Canyon Trail
What to See near Snake River Canyon Trail
- Shoshone Falls
- Snake River Canyon
- Perrine Bridge
- College of Southern Idaho
- Centennial Waterfront Park
How to Get to Snake River Canyon Trail
Flights to Twin Falls
- Twin Falls, ID (TWF), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from central Twin Falls