Where is Centennial Waterfront Park?
Twin Falls is home to Centennial Waterfront Park. Twin Falls is a family-friendly city well known for its great selection of coffeehouses and restaurants. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Snake River Canyon Trail and Snake River.
Where Can I Stay near Centennial Waterfront Park?
We've got 20 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Centennial Waterfront Park. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Twin Falls
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Twin Falls, an IHG Hotel
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to See and Do near Centennial Waterfront Park
What to See near Centennial Waterfront Park
- Snake River
- Snake River Canyon
- Shoshone Falls
- College of Southern Idaho
- Eastman Park
Things to Do near Centennial Waterfront Park
- Canyon Springs Golf Course
- Magic Valley Flight Simulation
- Rudy's - A Cook's Paradise
How to Get to Centennial Waterfront Park
Flights to Twin Falls
- Twin Falls, ID (TWF), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from central Twin Falls