Where is Tamaulipas Stadium?
Ciudad Madero is home to Tamaulipas Stadium. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Playa Miramar and Laguna del Carpintero.
Where Can I Stay near Tamaulipas Stadium?
We've got 11 hotels to pick from within a mile of Tamaulipas Stadium. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Casa Nena! - 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Close to the airport
Things to See and Do near Tamaulipas Stadium
What to See near Tamaulipas Stadium
- Playa Miramar
- Tampico Convention and Exhibition Center
- Laguna del Carpintero
- Autonomous University of Tamaulipas
- Inmaculada Concepcion Cathedral
Things to Do near Tamaulipas Stadium
- Altama City Center
- Plaza Herradura Shopping Center
- Tres Arcos Shopping Center
- Huasteca Cultural Museum
How to Get to Tamaulipas Stadium
Flights to Ciudad Madero
- Tampico, Tamaulipas (TAM-General Francisco Javier Mina Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from central Ciudad Madero