Where is St George’s Market Square?
St. George's is home to St George’s Market Square. Visitors to beachside St. George's love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Grenada National Museum and Fort George.
Where Can I Stay near St George’s Market Square?
We've got 29 hotels to choose from within a mile of St George’s Market Square. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
- 3.5-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
- 3-star apartment • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Things to See and Do near St George’s Market Square
What to See near St George’s Market Square
- Fort George
- St. George's Harbor
- National Stadium
- Grand Anse Beach
- Grenada Underwater Sculpture Park
Things to Do near St George’s Market Square
- Grenada National Museum
- Grand Anse Shopping Center
- Sunnyside Garden
- Spiceland Mall
- Excel Plaza
How to Get to St George’s Market Square
Flights to St. George's
- Maurice Bishop Intl. Airport (GND), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from central St. George's