Where is Topsmead State Forest?
Litchfield Historic District is home to Topsmead State Forest. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Litchfield Town Green and Bantam Lake.
Where Can I Stay near Topsmead State Forest?
You might want to consider this hotel in Topsmead State Forest.
The Litchfield Inn - 1 mi (1.6 km) away
- 4-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near Topsmead State Forest
What to See near Topsmead State Forest
- Litchfield Town Green
- Bantam Lake
- Mount Tom State Park
- Goshen Historic District
- Mohawk Mountain State Park
Things to Do near Topsmead State Forest
- Warner Theater
- Hotchkiss-Fyler House Museum
- The Christmas Shop
- Hopkins Vineyard
- Connecticut Valley Winery
How to Get to Topsmead State Forest
Flights to Litchfield Historic District
- Bradley Intl. Airport (BDL), 29 mi (46.6 km) from central Litchfield Historic District
- Oxford, CT (OXC-Waterbury - Oxford), 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from central Litchfield Historic District
- Danbury, CT (DXR-Danbury Municipal), 30 mi (48.3 km) from central Litchfield Historic District