Where is Anglican Church?
Port Antonio is home to Anglican Church. Port Antonio is known for its selection of restaurants. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Blue Lagoon and Boston Bay Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Anglican Church?
We've got 35 hotels to pick from within a mile of Anglican Church. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Inn The Town
- 3-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Hotel Tim Bamboo
- 3-star inn • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Central location
Warm Relaxing getaway in a cabin style home
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar
5. Centrally located house with comp Wifi. 4 minutes walk from the seaside.
- 3-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
Things to See and Do near Anglican Church
What to See near Anglican Church
- Trident Castle
- Blue Lagoon
- Boston Bay Beach
- Portland Parish Church
- Errol Flynn Marina
How to Get to Anglican Church
Flights to Port Antonio
- Norman Manley Intl. Airport (KIN), 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from central Port Antonio