Where is Hero's Welcome?
North Hero is home to Hero's Welcome. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you want to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Lake Champlain Islands and Cumberland Bay State Park.
Where Can I Stay near Hero's Welcome?
You might want to consider this hotel in Hero's Welcome.
Dog-friendly, home on Lake Champlain with panoramic views of the Green Mountains - 0.7 mi (1.2 km) away
- 3.5-star lodge • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Spacious rooms
Things to See and Do near Hero's Welcome
What to See near Hero's Welcome
- Lake Champlain Islands
- Cumberland Bay State Park
- Grand Isle State Park
- Plattsburgh, NY Ferry Dock
- Alburg Dunes State Park
Things to Do near Hero's Welcome
- Grand Isle Art Works
- ELFS Farm Winery and Cider Mill
How to Get to Hero's Welcome
Flights to North Hero
- Burlington Intl. Airport (BTV), 25.7 mi (41.3 km) from central North Hero
- Plattsburgh, NY (PBG-Plattsburgh Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from central North Hero