Where is Bathtub Beach?
Stuart is home to Bathtub Beach. Stuart is a family-friendly city well known for its great selection of bars and restaurants. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit The House of Refuge Museum and Stuart Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Bathtub Beach?
You might want to consider this hotel in Bathtub Beach.
Marriott Hutchinson Island Beach Resort, Golf & Marina - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away
- 3.5-star resort • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Golf course • Walkable location
Things to See and Do near Bathtub Beach
What to See near Bathtub Beach
- Stuart Beach
- Indian Riverside Park
- Halpatiokee Regional Park
- Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center
- Peck Lake Park
Things to Do near Bathtub Beach
- The House of Refuge Museum
- Elliott Museum
- The Children's Museum of the Treasure Coast
- Lyric Theater
- Stuart Heritage Museum
How to Get to Bathtub Beach
Flights to Stuart
- Palm Beach Intl. Airport (PBI), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from central Stuart
- Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from central Stuart