Where is Crescent Beach?
Siesta Key is home to Crescent Beach. Visitors to beachside Siesta Key love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Siesta Key Beach and Lido Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Crescent Beach?
We've got 1749 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Crescent Beach. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Tropical Beach Resorts
- 3.5-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Walkable location
Siesta Key Palms Resort
- 3.5-star hotel • 2 outdoor pools • Terrace • Garden
Captiva Beach Resort
- 3.5-star aparthotel • Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free WiFi
SIESTA KEY #1 BEACH USA: GROUP OF 4 COTTAGES CAN BE RENTED TOGETHER OR SEPARATE
- 4-star condo • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Private beach
Daily sunset & Beach view Enjoy paradise! 2024 rates may be higher than current.
- 3.5-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub
Things to See and Do near Crescent Beach
What to See near Crescent Beach
- Siesta Key Beach
- Lido Beach
- Turtle Beach
- St. Armands Circle
- Oscar Scherer State Park
Things to Do near Crescent Beach
- Marie Selby Botanical Gardens
- Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium
- John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
- Mall at University Town Center
- Main Street at Lakewood Ranch
How to Get to Crescent Beach
Flights to Siesta Key
- Sarasota-Bradenton Intl. Airport (SRQ), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from central Siesta Key