What's Galena Historic District like?
Galena Historic District is notable for its riverfront access. While visiting the neighbourhood, sports fans can enjoy golfing. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Dowling House and Old Market House. There's plenty more to see, including Galena-Jo Daviess County History Museum and Old Blacksmith Shop.
How to get to Galena Historic District
- Dubuque, IA (DBQ-Dubuque Regional), 14 mi (22.6 km) from Galena Historic District
Things to see and do in and around Galena Historic District
What to see in Galena Historic District
- Dowling House
- Old Market House
Things to do in Galena Historic District
- Galena-Jo Daviess County History Museum
- Old Blacksmith Shop
When is the best time to visit Galena?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -4°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, May (average 110 mm of rainfall)