Where is Lanana Creek Trail?
Nacogdoches is home to Lanana Creek Trail. Nacogdoches is a historic city well known for its great selection of restaurants. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might like to visit Ruby M. Mize Azalea Garden and William R. Johnson Coliseum.
Where Can I Stay near Lanana Creek Trail?
We've got 19 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Lanana Creek Trail. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
The Fredonia Hotel and Convention Center
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
The Blueberry Room at Haden Edwards House
- 3-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Things to See and Do near Lanana Creek Trail
What to See near Lanana Creek Trail
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- William R. Johnson Coliseum
- Homer Bryce Stadium
- Oak Grove Cemetery
- Durst-Taylor Historic House and Gardens
Things to Do near Lanana Creek Trail
- Ruby M. Mize Azalea Garden
- Nacogdoches County Exposition & Civic Center
- Nacogdoches Visitor's Center
- SFA Mast Arboretum
- Sterne-Hoya House Museum and Library
How to Get to Lanana Creek Trail
Flights to Nacogdoches
- Nacogdoches, TX (OCH-A L Mangham Jr. Regional), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from central Nacogdoches