Where is Texas Tubes?
New Braunfels is home to Texas Tubes. New Braunfels is well liked for its shopping and riverfront. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you may want to check out Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort and Comal River.
Where Can I Stay near Texas Tubes?
We've got 404 hotels to choose from within a mile of Texas Tubes. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
The Resort at Schlitterbahn
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Central location
The Faust Hotel
- 3.5-star condo • Free in-room WiFi • Spa tub • Outdoor pool
Comal Riverfront with Pool & Hot tub! Walk to downtown Tube rental next door!
- 3.5-star inn • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Located right on the Comal River! Pool, hot tub and direct river access!!
- 3-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
Grandma's River Haus Rrc A108 1 Bedroom Condo by RedAwning
- 3.5-star condo • Free in-room WiFi
Things to See and Do near Texas Tubes
What to See near Texas Tubes
- Comal River
- Landa Park
- Guadalupe River
- Gruene Hall
- Prince Solms Park
Things to Do near Texas Tubes
- Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort
- New Braunfels MarketPlace
- Brauntex Theatre
- New Braunfels Town Center at Creekside
- Texas Ski Ranch
How to Get to Texas Tubes
Flights to New Braunfels
- San Antonio International Airport (SAT), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from central New Braunfels