Where is Popenguine Beach?
Popenguine is home to Popenguine Beach. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might like to visit Bandia Animal Reserve and Mbour Fishermen Village.
Where Can I Stay near Popenguine Beach?
We've got 15 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Popenguine Beach. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
La Villa Sérère
- 3-star B&B • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Comfy beds
Heated rooftop pool villa with panoramic ocean views.
- 3-star guesthouse • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
- 3-star guesthouse • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Garden
Holiday house on the beach
- 3-star guesthouse • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to See and Do near Popenguine Beach
What to See near Popenguine Beach
- Somone Lagoon Reserve
- Bandia Animal Reserve
- Mbour Fishermen Village
- Basilica of Our Lady of Deliverance
- La Ferme des 4 chemins
How to Get to Popenguine Beach
Flights to Popenguine
- Blaise Diagne Intl. Airport (DSS), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from central Popenguine