Where is Mombasa Marine National Park?
Mombasa Marine National Park is located in Nyali. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what this neighborhood has to offer. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Fort Jesus and Nyali Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Mombasa Marine National Park?
We've got 63 hotels to choose from within a mile of Mombasa Marine National Park. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Hotel English Point Marina & Spa
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Walkable location
Favor Apartments Near Nyali Cinemax
- 4-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Tamarind Village Apartments
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Quiet & comfortable 1 bedroom apartment near Nyali Cinemax
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
A Town Home Promising Community and Comfort!
- 3-star B&B • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
Things to See and Do near Mombasa Marine National Park
What to See near Mombasa Marine National Park
- Fort Jesus
- Nyali Beach
- Bamburi Beach
- Sikh Temple
- Mombasa Island
Things to Do near Mombasa Marine National Park
- Mamba Village
- City Mall
- Mtwapa Mall
- Wild Waters
- Colobus Conservation
How to Get to Mombasa Marine National Park
Flights to Nyali
- Mombasa (MBA-Moi Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from central Nyali
- Vipingo (VPG), 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from central Nyali
- Ukunda (UKA), 19 mi (30.5 km) from central Nyali