Where is Santiago Cathedral?
Tivoli is home to Santiago Cathedral. Discover the local area by spending a day checking out some of the local attractions. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Cespedes Park and Parque Céspedes.
Where Can I Stay near Santiago Cathedral?
We've got 144 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Santiago Cathedral. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 3-star guesthouse • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Attentive staff
Hostal Raul y Kathy
- 3-star guesthouse • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk
Casa Luly Plaza de Marte
- 4-star hotel • 2 bars • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- 3-star guesthouse • Spa • Terrace • Garden
ACA Auténtica Casa Antigua
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Restaurant • 2 bars
Things to See and Do near Santiago Cathedral
What to See near Santiago Cathedral
- Cespedes Park
- Parque Céspedes
- Cathedral of Our Lady of the Assumption
- Cementerio Santa Ifigenia
Things to Do near Santiago Cathedral
- Emilio Bacardi Moreau Museum
- Casa Natal de Jose Maria Heredia
- Parque de Baconao
- Bacardi Rum Factory
- Museo Arquidiocesano