Where is Port of Nafplio?
Port of Nafplio is located in Nafplio City Centre. It's in a historic neighborhood known for its port and cafes. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Constitution Square and Arvanitia Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Port of Nafplio?
We've got 133 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Port of Nafplio. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Central location
Leto Nuevo Hotel
- 3-star hotel • Free WiFi • Central location
Nafplia Palace Hotel & Villas
- 5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Anemos Rooms & Apartments
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace
- 4-star guesthouse • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
Things to See and Do near Port of Nafplio
What to See near Port of Nafplio
- Constitution Square
- Arvanitia Beach
- Fortress of Palamidi
- Castle of Bourtzi
Things to Do near Port of Nafplio
- Peloponnesian Folklore Foundation Museum
- Komboloi Museum
- Archaeological Museum of Nafplio
- War Museum
- National Gallery Nafplion Annex