Where is Merchants Square?
Williamsburg is home to Merchants Square. Williamsburg is a historic city travelers enjoy for top attractions such as the exciting theme parks and fun sporting events. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Governor's Palace.
Where Can I Stay near Merchants Square?
We've got 35 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Merchants Square. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Williamsburg-Historic Gateway, an IHG Hotel
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Woodlands Hotel & Suites - A Colonial Williamsburg Hotel
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
The Fife And Drum Inn
- 3-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Days Inn by Wyndham Williamsburg Historic Area
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 2 restaurants • Walkable location
Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Golf course • 2 outdoor pools • Central location
Things to See and Do near Merchants Square
What to See near Merchants Square
- Governor's Palace
- College of William and Mary
- Jamestown Beach
- Historic Jamestowne
- Jamestown Settlement
Things to Do near Merchants Square
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Golden Horseshoe Golf Club
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- Williamsburg Winery
- Williamsburg Premium Outlets
How to Get to Merchants Square
Flights to Williamsburg
- Newport News - Williamsburg Intl. Airport (PHF), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from central Williamsburg