Where is Amber Elk Ranch?
Ludington is home to Amber Elk Ranch. Visitors to beachside Ludington love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit S.S. Badger: Lake Michigan Carferry and Ludington Waterfront Park.
Where Can I Stay near Amber Elk Ranch?
We've got 26 hotels you can choose from within 5 miles of Amber Elk Ranch. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Comfort Inn Ludington near US-10 - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Best Western Lakewinds - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away
- 3-star B&B • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Things to See and Do near Amber Elk Ranch
What to See near Amber Elk Ranch
- S.S. Badger: Lake Michigan Carferry
- Ludington Waterfront Park
- Pere Marquette River
- Stearns Park Beach
- Buttersville Park
Things to Do near Amber Elk Ranch
- West Michigan Fairgrounds
- Historic White Pine Village
- Hemlock Golf Club
- Port of Ludington Maritime Museum
- Jomagrha Vineyards and Winery
How to Get to Amber Elk Ranch
Flights to Ludington
- Manistee, MI (MBL-Manistee County-Blacker), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from central Ludington