Where is Yunohira Hot Spring?
Yufu is home to Yunohira Hot Spring. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Kyushu Yufuin Folk Village and Kinrin Lake.
Where Can I Stay near Yunohira Hot Spring?
We've got 14 hotels you can pick from within a mile of Yunohira Hot Spring. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
- 3-star ryokan • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spacious rooms
- 3.5-star ryokan • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Yunohira Onsen Ryokan Kamiyanagiya
- 3.5-star ryokan • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
Things to See and Do near Yunohira Hot Spring
What to See near Yunohira Hot Spring
- Kinrin Lake
- Mount Yufu
- Mount Tsurumi
- Mount Kuzumi
- Kintetsu Beppu Ropeway
Things to Do near Yunohira Hot Spring
- Kyushu Yufuin Folk Village
- Showa Retro Park
- Yufuin Motorcycle Museum
- Kijima Kogen Park
- Yufuin Country Club
How to Get to Yunohira Hot Spring
Flights to Yufu
- Oita Airport (OIT), 27 mi (43.5 km) from central Yufu