Where is Chabad of the East Bay?
Chabad of the East Bay is located in Elmwood. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what this neighborhood has to offer. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Pier 39 and Golden Gate Bridge.
Where Can I Stay near Chabad of the East Bay?
We've got 65 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Chabad of the East Bay. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Hotel Shattuck Plaza
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Residence Inn by Marriott Berkeley
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Claremont Club & Spa - A Fairmont Hotel
- 5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Free babysitting • Free kid's activities • Central location
Things to See and Do near Chabad of the East Bay
What to See near Chabad of the East Bay
- University of California, Berkeley
- Memorial Stadium
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- University of California Botanical Garden at Berkeley
- Tilden Regional Park
Things to Do near Chabad of the East Bay
- Pier 39
- Telegraph Avenue
- UC Theatre Taube Family Music Hall
- Greek Theater
- Bay Street