What's Cape Saint Claire Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not check out Cape Saint Claire? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Sandy Point State Park and Maryland Quiet Waters Park. There's plenty more to see, including Sandy Point Beach and Westfield Annapolis Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Cape Saint Claire?
We have 19 accommodations in the neighborhood. Though our travelers don't have any top picks in Cape Saint Claire, here is one favorite nearby:
Historic Inns of Annapolis - 4.9 mi (7.9 km) awayHistoric hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Cape Saint Claire
Cape Saint Claire is located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of Annapolis.
- Baltimore Washington Intl. Airport (BWI), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from Cape Saint Claire
- Fort Meade, MD (FME-Tipton), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from Cape Saint Claire
- Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from Cape Saint Claire
Things to See and Do in and around Cape Saint Claire
What to See in Cape Saint Claire
- U.S. Naval Academy
- Sandy Point State Park
- Sandy Point Beach
- Maryland Quiet Waters Park
- Bowie State University
Things to Do in Cape Saint Claire
- Westfield Annapolis Mall
- Annapolis Mall Shopping Center
- Queenstown Premium Outlets