Where is Bolongo Bay?
South Coast is home to Bolongo Bay. Visitors to beachside South Coast love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Sapphire Beach and Morningstar Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Bolongo Bay?
We've got 82 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Bolongo Bay. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort
- 3-star resort • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
St. Thomas Prime Oceanfront/Poolfront 2BR/2BA Condo-BEST Bolongo Beach location!
- 3.5-star apartment • Free parking • Fitness center • Outdoor pool
St.Thomas, USVI, oceanfront studio at Bolongo Bay, Watergate Villas East
- 3-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Bolongo Bay
What to See near Bolongo Bay
- Sapphire Beach
- Morningstar Beach
- Skyride to Paradise Point
- Caribbean Genealogy Library
- Yacht Haven Grande Marina
Things to Do near Bolongo Bay
- Havensight Mall
- Blackbeard's Castle
- Mahogany Run Golf Course
- St. John Spice
- Pistarckle Theater
How to Get to Bolongo Bay
Flights to South Coast
- Cyril E. King Airport (STT), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from central South Coast
- St. Thomas (SPB-St. Thomas Seaplane Base), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from central South Coast
- Terrance B. Lettsome Intl. Airport (EIS), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) from central South Coast