What's Brownhills like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Brownhills. Take time to see the sights such as Chasewater Country Park while you're here. Lichfield Cathedral and McArthurGlen Designer Outlet are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Brownhills
Brownhills is located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the heart of Walsall.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from Brownhills
- East Midlands Airport (EMA), 28 mi (45 km) from Brownhills
- Coventry (CVT), 27.6 mi (44.5 km) from Brownhills
Things to see and do in and around Brownhills
Things to see near Brownhills:
- Chasewater Country Park (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Lichfield Cathedral (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Keys Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Wall Roman Site (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Freda's Grave (4.4 mi/7 km away)
Things to do near Brownhills:
- McArthurGlen Designer Outlet (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Cannock Shopping Centre (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Carole Baker RBSA (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Vida Beauty Clinic (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Aston Manor Road Transport Museum (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Walsall?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, November (average 80 mm of rainfall)