Hotels in Au Train

Photo by Lawrence Tellez

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Top landmarks in Au Train

Find out more about Au Train

If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than Au Train. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Au Train has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Au Train with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Au Train hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Au Train hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Au Train?
Guests like 4 Bedroom Lodge at Lake Superior, Kimar’s Resort, Rustic Cabin Nestled in the Hiawatha National Forest on Lake Superior and Cabin on AuTrain River 2 blks from Lake Superior 10 minutes from pictured rocks.
Can I book a refundable accommodation in Au Train?
If you need the flexibility to change your plans to Au Train, most hotels offer refundable* rates you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Au Train?
Your furry friend can stay with you at this pet-friendly hotel: Lake Superior Lodge w/Private Lakefront Large Deck, Island Views, Pictured Rocks.
Where can I stay in Au Train if I want a vacation rental instead of a hotel?
If you’re looking for a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 25 vacation homes. You also might want to book one of 11 cottages or 22 cabins.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Au Train with my family?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Lake Superior Lodge w/Private Lakefront Large Deck, Island Views, Pictured Rocks.
Where should I stay in Au Train for a trip with my partner?
Lake Superior Lodge w/Private Lakefront Large Deck, Island Views, Pictured Rocks is a great option for a romantic getaway.
What will the weather in Au Train be like during my vacation?
The warmest months in Au Train are usually July and August with an average temp of 62°F. January and February are the chilliest months when the average temp is 23°F. The rainiest months are October and September.
Why should I book my Au Train hotel with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Au Train travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.