Hotels in Trgetari

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trgetari?

Swaine

Swaine

2 out of 5

Find out more about Trgetari

If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than Trgetari. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Trgetari has accommodation options to fit every need. Search for hotels in Trgetari with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighbourhoods around all Trgetari hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Trgetari hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

Can I book a refundable accommodation option in Trgetari?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Trgetari, most hotels offer refundable* rates that you can book. You can see this accommodation by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay in Trgetari if I want a holiday rental instead of a hotel?
If you want to find a good alternative to a hotel, review our selection of 21 holiday homes. Also, think about one of the 10 villas for your getaway.
What will the weather in Trgetari be like during my visit?
July and August are typically the warmest months in Trgetari, when the average temperature is 21°C. January and February are the coldest months, when the average temperature is 7°C. June and July are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Trgetari hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Trgetari trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures that you always get the lowest price and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards programme, saving your money.

Keep exploring