What's Renhezhen like?
In Renhezhen, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Places to visit such as Fushan Ridge Scenic Spot and Ma'anshan Park are not far away. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Guangdong International Rowing Centre.
How to get to Renhezhen
Renhezhen is located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the heart of Guangzhou.
- Baiyun International Airport (CAN), 4.4 mi (7.2 km) from Renhezhen
- Foshan (FUO-Shadi), 23 mi (37 km) from Renhezhen
Getting to Renhezhen on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Renhe Station
- Gaozeng Station
Things to see and do in and around Renhezhen
Things to see near Renhezhen:
- Ma'anshan Park (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Guangdong International Rowing Centre (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Guangzhou?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, August, September (average 340 mm of rainfall)