What's Embakasi like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Embakasi? Take time to see places such as Nairobi National Park and African Heritage House while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including The Nextgen Mall and Southfield Mall.
How to get to Embakasi
Embakasi is located 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of Nairobi.
- Nairobi (NBO-Jomo Kenyatta Intl.), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Embakasi
- Nairobi (WIL-Wilson), 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Embakasi
Things to see and do in and around Embakasi
What to see in Embakasi
- Nairobi National Park
- African Heritage House
Things to do in Embakasi
- The Nextgen Mall
- Southfield Mall
When is the best time to visit Nairobi?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, April (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, September, June (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: April, May, November, March (average 153 mm of rainfall)