What is Llanllyfni Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you may want to consider Llanllyfni. Here you'll find a wide variety of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Snowdonia National Park. When it's time to rest after a day of touring the area with the kids, Llanllyfni has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. No matter what you want, Llanllyfni has different types of accommodations for families so you have a variety of options to choose from.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Llanllyfni?
The top hotel in Llanllyfni:
Plas DorotheaComfortable Caernarfon vacation home with fireplace, kitchen
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Llanllyfni?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Llanllyfni, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Mount Snowdon (8.9 mi/14.4 km)
- Caernarfon Castle (7.3 mi/11.8 km)
- Criccieth Castle (8.3 mi/13.4 km)
- Rhyd Ddu Path (6.3 mi/10.2 km)
- Gypsy Wood Park (7.3 mi/11.7 km)
- Sygun Copper Mine (8.4 mi/13.6 km)
- Llanddwyn Island (9 mi/14.6 km)
- Llyn Dinas (9.2 mi/14.7 km)
- Newborough Beach (9.2 mi/14.8 km)
- Glynlllifon Country Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km)