Hotels in Trinidad

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Member Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trinidad?

Top landmarks in Trinidad

Find out more about Trinidad

Trinidad is a scenic place known for its restaurants. Simply book an excursion to enjoy your stay a little more. Take in the local culture of Trinidad at Southern Colorado Repertory Theatre and Trinidad History Museum. And while you're here, be sure to stop by Trinidad Community Center and Trinidad Lake State Park.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Trinidad?
Tarabino Inn, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Trinidad and Holiday Inn Express & Suites Trinidad, an IHG Hotel are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Trinidad?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Trinidad and Downtown Motel.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Trinidad?
If you need the flexibility to change your plans to Trinidad, most properties provide refundable* rates you can book. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow down the results.
Where can I stay with my pet in Trinidad?
Your furry friend can stay with you at these pet-friendly hotels: Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Trinidad, Beautiful western Victorian bed & breakfast in historic downtown Trinidad. King and Downtown Motel.
Which Trinidad hotels do our guests like for their great location?
Our guests love these properties for their good location: La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Trinidad and Quality Inn Trinidad.
Where should I stay in Trinidad if I'm looking for a reasonably priced accommodation?
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Trinidad, an IHG Hotel, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Trinidad and Quality Inn Trinidad are a few accommodations you might want to consider that’ll save you money. You may want to browse all 6 choices on our site.
Where can I stay in Trinidad if I want a vacation rental instead of a hotel?
If you want a good alternative to a hotel, browse our selection of 17 vacation homes. In addition, you can choose from 7 apartments.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Trinidad with my children?
Parents traveling with children may want to consider Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Trinidad, Budget Host and Quality Inn Trinidad. You can also check out 10 options available on our site.
Where should I stay in Trinidad for a vacation with my partner?
Heart of Trinidad B&B’s Cowboy Room is a great option for a romantic getaway.
What will the weather in Trinidad be like during my vacation?
July and June are typically the warmest months in Trinidad when the average temp is 69°F. December and January are the coldest months when the average temperature is 35°F. July and August are the months with the most rain.
Why should I book my Trinidad hotel with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Trinidad trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.