Hotels in Greenland
Search a variety of brand hotels in Greenland and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Greenland to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Greenland, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Greenland to Greenland accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Greenland with a great discount or a family accommodation in Greenland at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 2 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Greenland
- - Cities in Greenland
- - Top attractions in Greenland
- - Hotels in different areas of Greenland
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Greenland
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Greenland reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Greenland reviews score for each of our 2 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Greenland:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Greenland and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Greenland with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Greenland with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Greenland hotel booking, contact details for your Greenland hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Trending now in Ilulissat
- Most booked
6 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Superb Front Office Staff! Everyone was very helpful and courteous. The hotel restaraunt serve great and delicious food. Must try! Only caution if you are a light sleeper is that the hotel is located to bars nearby which get noisy on Friday & Sat. Weekday no issue."
A Traveller, Mar 2016, SG
- No Guest Reviews yet
3 people looked at this hotel in the last hour