Hotels in Portugal
Search a variety of brand hotels in Portugal and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Portugal to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Portugal, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Portugal to Portugal accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Portugal with a great discount or a family accommodation in Portugal at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 1 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Portugal
- - Cities in Portugal
- - Top attractions in Portugal
- - Hotels in different areas of Portugal
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Portugal
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Portugal reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Portugal reviews score for each of our 1 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Portugal:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Portugal and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Portugal with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Portugal with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Portugal hotel booking, contact details for your Portugal hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Portugal travel guides
Whether you are interested in lazing on a warm golden beach, practicing your swing on a world-famous...
Lisbon holds a diverse mixture of old, historical neighborhoods and lively, bustling areas. Deliciou...
The city mixes big commercial malls with smaller old-fashioned shops to provide an eclectic mix of p...
Portugal and its capital hold a rich culinary heritage, and with Lisbon being so close to the water,...
Home to some of the country’s most significant landmarks and attractions, Lisbon holds Portugal’s hi...