Hotels in Mali
Search a variety of brand hotels in Mali and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Mali to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Mali, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Mali to Mali accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Mali with a great discount or a family accommodation in Mali at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 10 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Mali
- - Cities in Mali
- - Top attractions in Mali
- - Hotels in different areas of Mali
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Mali
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Mali reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Mali reviews score for each of our 10 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Mali:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Mali and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Mali with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Mali with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Mali hotel booking, contact details for your Mali hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Trending now in Bamako
- Most booked
212 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Reception staff can be difficult ... Better to do physical booking and avoid going through Hotels.com as their system is not fully geared to handle online reservations ... It is a big chance everytime"
A Traveller, Aug 2015, US
21 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
13 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
8 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
7 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
- No Guest Reviews yet
6 people looked at this hotel in the last hour