Hotels in Eritrea
Search a variety of brand hotels in Eritrea and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Eritrea to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Eritrea, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Eritrea to Eritrea accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Eritrea with a great discount or a family accommodation in Eritrea at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 2 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Eritrea
- - Cities in Eritrea
- - Top attractions in Eritrea
- - Hotels in different areas of Eritrea
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Eritrea
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Eritrea reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Eritrea reviews score for each of our 2 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Eritrea:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Eritrea and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Eritrea with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Eritrea with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Eritrea hotel booking, contact details for your Eritrea hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Trending now in Asmara
- Most booked
10 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"The hotel staff and friendly and helpful. The breakfast (included) was good. The biggest complaints would be slow internet service and inability to use credit cards, but that's true everywhere in Eritrea. On the whole, a good place to stay in Asmara."
A Traveller, Jan 2017, AS
7 people looked at this hotel in the last hour