Hotels in Taiwan
Search a variety of brand hotels in Taiwan and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Taiwan to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Taiwan, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Taiwan to Taiwan accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Taiwan with a great discount or a family accommodation in Taiwan at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 3797 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Taiwan
- - Cities in Taiwan
- - Top attractions in Taiwan
- - Hotels in different areas of Taiwan
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Taiwan
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Taiwan reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Taiwan reviews score for each of our 3797 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Taiwan:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Taiwan and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Taiwan with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Taiwan with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Taiwan hotel booking, contact details for your Taiwan hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Taiwan travel guides
Taipei is one of the safest Asian capitals for visitors, with little in the way of violent crime and...
Kaohsiung is a modern city that shouldn't offer any pitfalls for seasoned travelers or even new arri...
Kaohsiung is Taiwan's holiday city. The second-largest city in the country is built around a picture...
Eating is one of the main pastimes of the people of Kaohsiung. There is not really an area in town t...
Kaohsiung at night is like so many cities in Asia. Endless flashing neon signs advertise karaoke bar...