Hotels in Sweden
Search a variety of brand hotels in Sweden and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Sweden to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Sweden, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Sweden to Sweden accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Sweden with a great discount or a family accommodation in Sweden at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 1459 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Sweden
- - Cities in Sweden
- - Top attractions in Sweden
- - Hotels in different areas of Sweden
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Sweden
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Sweden reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Sweden reviews score for each of our 1459 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Sweden:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Sweden and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Sweden with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Sweden with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Sweden hotel booking, contact details for your Sweden hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Sweden travel guides
A winter holiday in Stockholm is magical. Ice breakers slip through the freezing sea while Christmas...
Get a taste for historic Stockholm with murder at the opera, an Art Nouveau spa and a centuries-old ...
Pavement cafés, boat trips, an open-air maritime museum and knuckle-clenching rides make Gothenburg ...
It’s a compact city, so you can fit in a lot on a Stockholm short break. Follow this itinerary for t...
A Sweden travel guide – Europe’s last great wilderness, year-round sports and a magnificent cultural heritage
Set your senses alight on a holiday in Sweden. Take a break in Sweden to explore a startlingly diver...