Hotels in Oman
Search a variety of brand hotels in Oman and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Oman to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Oman, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Oman to Oman accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Oman with a great discount or a family accommodation in Oman at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 159 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Oman
- - Cities in Oman
- - Top attractions in Oman
- - Hotels in different areas of Oman
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Oman
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Oman reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Oman reviews score for each of our 159 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Oman:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Oman and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Oman with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Oman with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Oman hotel booking, contact details for your Oman hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Oman travel guides
One thousand and one Arabian Nights… if you have the time to spend in Oman, each night could be a di...
Rich in Arab mysticism, Oman’s souqs are a wonderland of exquisite crafts, precious materials and lo...
For most of Oman’s history, the cuisine developed from the few native plants and animals which could...
From glittering coastal cities to remote desert outposts, Oman packs in uniquely varied landscapes a...
A land of mirages and mysticism, all in Oman may not be as it first appears. Seemingly barren desert...