Hotels in Niger
Search a variety of brand hotels in Niger and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Niger to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Niger, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Niger to Niger accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Niger with a great discount or a family accommodation in Niger at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 5 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Niger
- - Cities in Niger
- - Top attractions in Niger
- - Hotels in different areas of Niger
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Niger
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Niger reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Niger reviews score for each of our 5 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Niger:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Niger and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Niger with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Niger with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Niger hotel booking, contact details for your Niger hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Trending now in Niamey
- Most booked
20 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
19 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
16 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"Serenity of environment but the swimming pool was unattended to."
A Traveller, Mar 2015, IE
14 people looked at this hotel in the last hour
Most recent review
"If you're looking for a place that is decent and safe, you're looking at the right place. It's much more expensive than other hotels but it is definitely safer."
A Traveller, Apr 2017, AS
7 people looked at this hotel in the last hour