Hotels in Cambodia
Search a variety of brand hotels in Cambodia and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Cambodia to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Cambodia, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Cambodia to Cambodia accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Cambodia with a great discount or a family accommodation in Cambodia at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 1152 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Cambodia
- - Cities in Cambodia
- - Top attractions in Cambodia
- - Hotels in different areas of Cambodia
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Cambodia
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Cambodia reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Cambodia reviews score for each of our 1152 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Cambodia:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Cambodia and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Cambodia with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Cambodia with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Cambodia hotel booking, contact details for your Cambodia hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Cambodia travel guides
The small but fast-growing Cambodian provincial capital of Siem Reap is one of the world's major tou...
Dining in Phnom Penh is a pleasure due to the variety of high-quality cuisine on local menus. The ci...
The town of Siem Reap is a shopaholics' dream, particularly for Cambodian silks and other textiles. ...
It may not be a shopper's paradise, but Phnom Penh has a couple of lively marketplaces that are wort...
The Khmer people are traditionally friendly to Westerners, perhaps because of the country's 90 years...