Hotels in Bulgaria
Search a variety of brand hotels in Bulgaria and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Bulgaria to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Bulgaria, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Bulgaria to Bulgaria accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Bulgaria with a great discount or a family accommodation in Bulgaria at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 659 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Bulgaria
- - Cities in Bulgaria
- - Top attractions in Bulgaria
- - Hotels in different areas of Bulgaria
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Bulgaria
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Bulgaria reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Bulgaria reviews score for each of our 659 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Bulgaria:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Bulgaria and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Bulgaria with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Bulgaria with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Bulgaria hotel booking, contact details for your Bulgaria hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Bulgaria travel guides
Whether you fancy sand, forest or city, Bulgaria has it all, from the buzzing Black Sea Coast to the...
From the renowned fresh fruit and vegetables to local wine, cheese and yogurt, the produce market is...
Never eaten Bulgarian cuisine? You are in for a pleasant surprise – Bulgaria offers a seriously fres...
With a history to rival any country in Europe, Bulgaria is alive with ancient rituals, proud monumen...
Whether you visit the Black Sea Coast, enjoy a weekend break in the capital of Sofia or explore furt...