Hotels in Barbados
Search a variety of brand hotels in Barbados and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Barbados to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Barbados, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Barbados to Barbados accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Barbados with a great discount or a family accommodation in Barbados at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 207 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Barbados
- - Cities in Barbados
- - Top attractions in Barbados
- - Hotels in different areas of Barbados
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Barbados
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Barbados reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Barbados reviews score for each of our 207 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Barbados:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Barbados and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Barbados with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Barbados with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Barbados hotel booking, contact details for your Barbados hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Barbados travel guides
In Barbados, you’ll find plenty of things to do beyond the beach; attractions and landmarks are dott...
From charismatic inns to charming guesthouses, self-contained flats to unique boutiques, luxury reso...
From spacious air-conditioned shopping malls to small jostling souvenir shops, Barbados caters for a...
Whether it’s an outdoor fish fry, a village rum shop or a fine dining restaurant, eating in Barbados...
White powdery sand, sweeping tropical sunsets and a Caribbean warmth that extends to its locals, Bar...