Hotels in Bahamas
Search a variety of brand hotels in Bahamas and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Bahamas to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Bahamas, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Bahamas to Bahamas accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Bahamas with a great discount or a family accommodation in Bahamas at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 193 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Bahamas
- - Cities in Bahamas
- - Top attractions in Bahamas
- - Hotels in different areas of Bahamas
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Bahamas
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Bahamas reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Bahamas reviews score for each of our 193 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Bahamas:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Bahamas and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Bahamas with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Bahamas with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Bahamas hotel booking, contact details for your Bahamas hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks
Bahamas travel guides
Punctuated by sleepy coves, sweeping shorelines and rugged wildlife, it is hardly surprising that th...
Much more than just endless stretches of sandy beaches, the Bahamas has plenty to offer the discerni...
Fresh, filling and flavored with local spices, Bahamian cuisine is undeniably inviting. A diet consi...
Populated with beaches highlighted by powdered-white and pink-crushed sandy hues, the Bahamas have b...
With over 700 islands and 2,000 cays and islets scattered all around the Atlantic Ocean, the Bahamas...